Friday, January 3, 2014

TT Hongli / Gao Gao 1/60 Wing Gundam Custom Pearl Mirror Coating

As mentioned in the title, I just got myself a 1/60 Wing Gundam Custom. This is not from Bandai. It is a 3rd party brand from China. Since this is a Perfect Grade scale, I decided to get this instead of the MG version.
 
Image from ModelGundamShop


The Wing Zero Custom design was always in my wishlist but when I wanted to get it, the model is no longer available. When I saw this kit on a shelf I was contemplating if I should get it since I've always wanted a WZC. In one hand, I do not know how is the quality of the plastic and if the model can be snap together or I will require some glue to hold them in place. On the other hand, it is Pearl Mirror Coating and the price of this kit from Bandai is MYR 1200. The shop is only selling this for the price of MYR 299.
 
After weighing my decision carefully, I decided to get it. Will work my way around any issue if they were to come up. Hope I have time to build this kit cause it is too big to bring it out in my bag unless I fix this part by part and do the final assembly at home.

I have also decided to paint the inner frame of this kit. Hope the painting goes well as this will be the first time painting a gunpla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...