Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Loot #2

This is what I got yesterday.


When I first knew about the Red Frame Weapon Unit, called the shop to see if I could reserve one but it was sold out. Asked if a new stock will come as I do not know if this is a rare kit where they only have a certain number of kits produce. They informed me that a new stock of the kit will arrive next week and asked if I was interested in reserving one unit. The rest they say is history.
The Transformers Grimlock was an impulse buy. Went to TRU and saw that the toys for Transformers 4 : Age of Extinction, was on display. Went to browse through the toys and Grimlock caught my eye. It has a unique look to it and the color combination looks good. Don't know how it will look like in T-Rex mode but hope to find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...