Sunday, June 8, 2014

Loot #3

Got these today:


Got 2 Exias instead of one. Actually only planned to get one but when the shop called to inform that RG Exia has arrived, they asked if I was interested in the Exia Repair pack as well. Since this is a P-Bandai Online Hobby Shop Exclusive item, I said yes because I did not pre-order it when it was open. I guess they ordered extra for members like me who missed the pre-order date. After the call, was thinking if I should get another Exia to have is displayed as Exia Repair. Called the shop and asked if they have another Exia to reserve for me. The rest as they say is history.


Also got the Metallic/Chrome Sinanju Head display. This will go nicely with the Titanium finish HG Sinanju in my backlog. Also got a builders part to see if it can fit the HG Astray Red Frame (Flight Unit) I'm currently working on. Hope the idea in my head can be realised without much problem.
The last item is the grey panel line marker. I have one and is running out of ink soon. Why 2 instead of one? Seems to me that this colour is very popular and goes out of stock very fast. Guessing this is because most gundams are white and grey is used for panel lining. Been waiting for this to re-stock since last month so since they have it, I got 2 instead. I guess it is better to be safe than sorry.
I'm now waiting for the MG 1/100 Zaku II Dozle Zabi Custom to arrive. Hope they ordered extra kit like what they did for the Exia Repair pack. Another kit I'm waiting for it the  MG 1/100 MS-07B Gouf (M'Quve Use) which is released in July.

MG 1/100 Zaku II Dozle Zabi Custom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...