Friday, March 20, 2015

Gundam Model Kit Contest 2015

Let the competition begin !! 

It's that time of the year again. The time for the Gundam Model Kit Contest. As usual, there will be 3 main categories for participants which open, youth and junior. Dateline is 11 May 2015 and you can enter any scale of gunpla. There is a size restriction for those who are modding their kits. 

First time I knew about the contest, I was planning to enter the PG RF but after some putting some thoughts in it, I know I won't finish kit in time. I can always rush the kit but it won't look so nice and it also means I cannot be building 2 PG kits together.  Anyways, those who are interested in joining the contest can download the forms here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...