Friday, December 25, 2015

Updates (12)

Tis the season to be jolly !!
 

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the readers a very merry Christmas. If you are reading this on Christmas Day, I would like to make a suggestion. Instead of  spending your time sitting in front of a computer, call friends or loved ones out and just spend some quality time with them.
 
If you are away from home, just give them a call just to say: "Hi and Merry Christmas !!". A wise person once told me Christmas will always be there but the company you are with will change. The company you mix with this year might not be there again the next. Things change, people change and definitely relationships change too so take this time to spend some quality time with them.
 
As for presents, I received these:

The missing Ligers

With those 2 Ligers added to my backlog collection, I can safely say that I have the complete CAS (Changing Armor System) set.

Complete CAS set 

Anyways, instead of rambling on and on on this special ocassion, I would once again like to wish all out there a Very Merry Christmas and go and spend some quality time with friends and family members.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...