Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Updates (19)

A little update and loot
 
A little update since there are no updates recently. Mentioned in a post in March, I had 4 things I plan to do this year. I have completed 2 1/2 out of 4. Why is there a 1/2 and which did I complete? Let's start with what I have completed first.
 
Remember the 2 conditions which I need to fulfill in order to get a promotion?
 
i) Passing the audit - Done
I recently had the audit from 27 August - 30 August. It was my first time handling the audit but luckily it turned out okay. The passing mark was 80% with no more than 5 major findings. I got above 80% and 5 major findings. Barely scrape through but a pass is a pass.

ii) Passing the course - Done
I have completed the 5 day overseas course but up until now I have not received the results of the course. As the saying goes: "No news is good news" so I assume I have passed the course.

With those 2 criteria done, I got the promotion.

With the 2 completed task out of the way, it is now time to reveal where the 1/2 comes from. It is from the SHO course. I have finished the SHO course but waiting to take the exams. From what I heard, the exam is hard pass so I really need to find time to start doing revision.

The last task to complete is diving. I have paid for the course but couldn't find the suitable session to attend. I guess this will have to be postponed to next year.

Now that those boring parts are out of the way, I have a new loot which recently arrived. it is the PG Phenex from Daban. I did not start building the Phenex yet but I got the completed photos from Gundoom.
 
PG Phenex completed with LED unit. The PG Banshee expansion set is for the Banshee.
 
Front shot of the Phenex.

Head shot of Phenex 

Pictures of how the gold runners looks like





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...