Monday, September 8, 2014

SD Blaze Zaku Phantom - WIP 1

Start of something new

Started this little fella after getting tired of shadowing the armor of the MG OO Gundam Seven Swords/G.

 
Got this kit from a toy exhibition few months ago. They were selling 3 kits for the price of MYR 15. I actually only wanted one but since they only have the option of getting 3 kits, I got the SD Red Frame, SD Dendrodium and this kit. 
 

As usual, I will remove the parts into their respective paper boxes and put those in my on-the-go box which will be in my bag. This is what the boxes will look like. What will be inside the box will be the stickers, panel lining pens, manual, knife, clippers and polisher.
 

The next thing to do is remove the nub marks and see which are the parts requires painting. From just looking through the manual, I can see that there are quite a number of parts which were not moulded in the correct color. I am considering changing it to another color but the decision if not final yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...