Sunday, May 4, 2014

MG OO Gundam Seven Sword /G - WIP 2

Small scale figures

After the previous post, I have finished removing all parts from the runner into their respective little boxes. The little boxes are then put in my 'on-the-go' box. I will take this box everywhere I go and if I have to wait for quite some time, the box will come out of my bag and will start fixing it.

I have also tried painting figures for the first time. First of all, I would like to say sorry to Setsuna fans for making him look too tan. The painting wasn't as hard as I expected but maybe because the colors on the figures aren't that complex.

This is what I used to paint the figures. Used the metallic green gel pen for the visor of the pilot. Think it turns out okay for a first timer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...