Sunday, August 31, 2014

Scribblenauts Unmasked

Blind super heroes
 
Taking a break from shadowing the swords and other armour parts of the MG Seven Swords. During this break, I will be talking about this new thing I mentioned in the August loot. It is called Scribblenauts Unmasked. What is this? I had no idea it even existed until I saw it on the counter at Borders.
 
From what I can gather by looking at the box, it has a total of 11 different figures and there will be more of this coming out since this is considered as Series 1. There are 2 special figures and it is a blind choice. You cannot and do not know what figure you will be getting until you purchase and open the box. Since there are only 4 left, I decided to take a chance and get all 4 hoping there are no duplicates.

Photos of the box:
 
 
 
Once the box is opened, the figure comes packed in their own foil bag, a base and a sheet of paper which allows you to read some comics online:
 


 
Here are the four figures which I got:
 
 
 
 
 
The figures have limited movements. They can only move their hands and legs up and down and turn their heads left and right.
 
 
I was hoping to get a Batman figure but no such luck. Anyways, I am also happy to get the Golden Superman. Think he is rare but according to my calculations, there are 2 Golden Superman and 2 of the mysterious character.
 
By the way, does anyone know the character to the right and left of Wonder Woman? I have to idea who they are but I do know they are from the DC storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...