Wednesday, October 22, 2014

HGUC MSV Zaku II - WIP 1

Another MSV suit
 
After completing the MG OO Gundam Seven Sword /G, the next project I decided to tackle is another MSV (Mobile Suit Variant) kit. This is the MSV Zaku II. From what I know, the only difference between this suit and normal suit are the legs. This suit has more thrusters and stickers compared to other hg kits.
 


As usual, a quick flip through the manual and armed with my trusty cutter, parts were trimmed from the tree and into their respective boxes.
 
 
One thing I'm doing differently from other build is I am going to use the unused polycaps from other HG kits. Might as well use the existing polycaps to reduce the number of unused polycaps kept. That is the bad part of keeping everything of the kit. You will have lots of spare stuff and as time goes by you will need to find space to keep them. Therefore I will be using the two spare PC-001 polycaps to see which polycaps are needed.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...