Friday, March 6, 2015

Next kit

A little quiz
 
I have decided on my next kit (after completing the Granddaddy). Recently I have this urge to build this particular kit. I think I have all the necessary materials ready and have put it aside for far too long now. There is this one particular accessory which I'm thinking whether I should get or not. If yes means I have to get another kit but the kit can be painted in another color scheme. Still undecided if it looks nicer with one or two but I guess that choice can wait till I'm nearer to building that particular section.
 
One thing I can say it that this will be a big kit and it will take some time to complete. I can forsee that I might have to stop this project halfway because of insufficient materials. If that were to happen, it will give me a good time to take a break and do some relaxing kit like what I did with the RG RX 78-2 and SD Epyon.
 
Any idea on what I'm going to build next?

Update (07/03/15):

I have decided to get the other kit just for the accessory. Hopefully the kit will arrive before I start working on this project. With the purchase of the other kit, I have a new set of questions to answer. Didn't expect to rack my brains for answers when building gunpla. To me the fun of gunpla is not only building it but also to see what you can do with it be it modifying or changing color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...