Friday, November 21, 2014

Perfect Grade 1/60 Unicorn update 2

Big reveal..
 
Here is the PG Unicorn which everyone is waiting to have a look at. This is a short video (41 secs) and it shows the Destroy mode and 3rd form of the Unicorn. This looks promising and I hope those who wish to get their hands on this beast has already pre-ordered. As far as I know, all shops which are taking pre-order are now closed.


I'm sure those who are interested in this kit will know by now that there is a P-Bandai release for this kit. It is no other than the Full Armor which will cost 7020 Yen. The amount will be more for those who are out of Japan but I'm sure hard core fans won't mind forking out a bit more for this kit to complete it.
 
There is also speculation that there will also be lots of other releases for this kit. There will be the green psycho frame unicorn, Banshee and the entire gang. If all this were to be released, sadly it will also be a P-Bandai item and will cost a lot.
 
What do you guys think about this Perfect Grade? Getting it or skipping it? Have you pre-ordered or is it in your wishlist? Will you be getting the F.A. or only the Unicorn? As for me, I'll be getting the Unicorn with the LED units and possibly the F.A. add-on if it is available where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...