Monday, July 29, 2013

Real Grade Gundams

Not sure if it is just me or the completed model shown on the box makes the kit look nice and deserves to be displayed on its own turning display base with a light illuminating from above. If it does sound weird, it is hard to explain but when I first saw the Zeta Gundam, the picture shown looks very realistic.

From what I gather from researching about RG line, all parts are color injected. This means there is no need for painting. So far what I see is true but that is just for the armor. If one wants to paint, there are a few optional parts which can be painted (e.g. pilot seats, pilot and thrusters).

All the images shown on the completed RG looks bad-ass especially with their stickers on. There are a lot of tiny stickers which will be fun to put and also to make both sides look symmetrical. Was thinking of just getting the RG kits if possible. There are only 12 kits available for this line (at time of writing). That decision is still on the table until I have completed the rest of my kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...