Monday, June 27, 2016

Updates (17)


A little update on what's happening in my life

Hello everyone and I apologise for not updating this blog regularly. Mentioned in this post, this year will be a very busy year for me, I have completed my training in Thailand and a week after that the SHO course started. That was in the beginning of May.
 
In the middle of May, my mum had to go overseas for a month thus I was left with taking care of her pets for an entire month. I had to get up an hour earlier to go over to her place before going to work and going over there again after work before going back home to do my own chores. All I can say is that I'm glad it is over and it was the longest month in my life. Time really seem to pass at an extremely slow pace.
 
I'm delaying the diving course until after the SHO which would be after August. The new workplace is good but there are lots of things to do before audit. The best new I've had since transferring is that  my audit has been postponed to July. This gives me some extra time to prepare.


I was somehow feeling very stressed last night so I paid a visit to my man-cave to clear my head. That was when I took out an RG kit and wanted to start building it but I realized I did not have my camera or phone with me. I guess I will have to postpone it till a later date.
 
That's all I have to update and I'm feeling excited about the RG Sinanju which will be releasing soon. I know for sure I'll be getting my hands on it. Till then, keep checking the blog and thank you for sticking around. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...