Monday, July 3, 2017

Updates (22)

Another half to go

My how time flies. Half the year has gone by. This will be a simple update post as life got in the way of completing the review of Grimshell. I will try to find time to complete the second post of Grimshell.
 
The main reason for this post is to give an update regarding the Nikon Vignette which was mentioned ages ago. Was suppose to link the video right after I got the green light from Nikon but it must have slipped my mind. Anyways, below is the video link to of the vignette:

Video is from YouTube. Please click here if video is unable to load.
 
Recently something I have acquired something which I always wanted since 2008. I am quite excited about it but due to some unforeseen mishap, the review will have to be delayed. There are a lot of thinking and weighing of the pros and cons before acquiring this item. Stay tuned and keep your eyes open for the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...