Sunday, April 6, 2014

PG Wing Zero Custom (Pearl Mirror) - WIP 1

This is a wip post for the PG WZC. Have been working on this kit for a month. This is the kit which I posted about on January. For this kit, I decided to paint the inner frame two different colors. Main color will be silver and there will be some gold parts on the inner frame as well.




 It took me awhile to figure out which part of the frame will be silver or gold. Was also afraid of the painting because there are lots of small parts. I actually managed to misplace one small piece. Went searching for it everywhere. In the end, I found the part stuck in between a larger part.

Next posting will be fixing the armor and also the wirings for the LED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...