Thursday, January 7, 2016

Updates (14)

There's an egg in my backlog?
 
If you are wondering why I'm talking about Easter so early, I can assure you that I am not. I saw this model kit a few years back but it did not spark any interest in me until recently. I woke up one day and was curious to know how it looks like and how much work must be done to get it to look decent.
 
I did a few research online and found out that this kit was in the market for a very long time but it seems no modellers was interested in it until recently. There are a lot of different models which has this look and it is mainly aircraft or spacecraft.
 
What model kit am I referring to? Let me present to you....
 

Hasegawa Macross Plus YF-19 w/ Fast Pack and Fold Booster egg plane
 
As mentioned earlier, there are a few other aircraft or spacecraft available in the market but the hobby shops where I am only has this in stock. It seems to be like SD version of the YF-19. Opened the box to do some runner check and I found that they have lots of waterslides included.
 
There are also quite a number of parts which requires painting so this will also be another training kit for hand painting like what I am currently doing for the D-Style Gustav. I am also planning to do a small and simple diorama for this kit but currently I have none in mind. Any suggestions or idea will be helpful.
 
I have a feeling that this will be the next kit I'll be working on after completing the Gustav and looking through the manual to determine which paint I will need to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...