Monday, September 9, 2024

Vanzo 1989 Batmobile

 I am Back, Man (Batman)

After a long hiatus from building and updating the blog due to work and other happenings in life, I am (hopefully) back with a more regular update on the blog and to clear as many backlogs as possible. Before I am able to continue with all the kits which are currently in the WIP stage, I will have to transport them over as I have been relocated to another state for work and the rest of my kits are still in my hometown.

First post after returning will be about the best Batmobile in Batman history: 1989 Batmobile from Vanzo. Vanzo is an air freshener company which are "mainly" made of plant extracts and contains zero alcohol, formaldehyde, benzene and toluene. The missus saw it on Instagram and shared the post with me. One thing led to the next and I am waiting for the product to arrive.

The Batmobile is an air freshener and arrives in a box with the Vanzo logo embossed on it.

Upon opening the box, you are greeted with a paper wrap and upon removing that you are greeted with the Batmobile.


Once the Batmobile has been removed from the shipment box, we will look at the overall packaging of the box.

 
The top and side view of the Batmobile

 
Back of the box shows details of the product and company

 
Both sides of the box are the same as the one on the left. The back side of the box is an instruction on how to place the air freshener in the Batmobile

The air freshener comes with a dust cover to protect it from dust if you are not planning on using the Batmobile as what it was designed for. I will be displaying it in with the dust cover box on the shelf to help with the never-ending battle against dust.


 
The Batmobile has a nice matt paint job

The Batmobile has a nice molded details on it such as the bat wing/fin at the back, machine gun hatch which Batman used to enter the Axis chemical plant to destroy it, the turbo booster at the back and air intake vent at the sides. The one I am most impressed about is the Bat symbol as the base.

Video is from YouTube. Click here if you are unable to open it

Here are some close-up shots of the Batmobile:

 
The fins on the Batmobile

 
Machine gun hatch

 
The turbine and exhaust port

 
The air intake vents at the side

I love how the Batmobile looks with all the little details it has molded on and I am glad they decided to make the 1989 Batmobile as this is the best Batmobile version ever. It will be displayed placed back into the box and be displayed on the shelf. If you are interested in getting one, better get it now as I do not know how long the stock will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...